Get a snapshot of our key trading insights every week with TradingEdge Weekly
Get a focused recap of our the week’s takeaways on sentiment, seasonality and quantitative trading insights – the ultimate edge in today’s financial markets.
Join the ranks of our TradingEdge Weekly subscribers.
TradingEdge for Jan 21 - Risk-off sentiment abounds and trends are failing across the board
What TradingEdge Weekly can do for you
Command every trade with the best in weekly trading insights
Our TradingEdge Report is designed with your investment needs in mind.
- Stay focused on clients during the week with TradingEdge serving as your weekend update
- Uncover the market's best opportunities and worst threats for your clients (usually hidden from the "Street").
- Tune out all the noise from the "Street" and tune into only weekly, data-driven trading insights and analysis.
Read. Digest. Invest smarter. Repeat every week.
TradingEdge Weekly helps readers make sense of what’s moving markets and investors. A weekly recap of our unbiased weekday sentiment, seasonality and quantitative analysis, TradingEdge is designed for the investor who is looking for actionable highlights to guide their trades.
TradingEdge Weekly for Sep 16 - More hedging activity, massive thrusts, bad reactions, seasonal windowsTry Weekly Wrap
TradingEdge Weekly for Sep 9 - Scrambling for protection, failed thrusts, struggling commoditiesTry Weekly Wrap
TradingEdge Weekly for Sep 2 - Overwhelming selling, negative reversals, bad seasonalityTry Weekly Wrap
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS
TradingEdge Weekly is made for the weekend… and the week ahead
Every TradingEdge Weekly provides a snapshot of SentimenTrader’s sentiment, seasonaliity and quantitative trading analysis, cutting to the information you most need to effectively manage your trades.
TradingEdge Weekly is essential weekend reading for every investor who strives to make better, more informed trading decisions, every week.
Published every Friday, TradingEdge recaps key trading insights from our team of veteran market and trading experts:
- Independent analysis of the week’s key market trends, drivers and developments
- Weekly updates on sentiment
trends, seasonality patterns and
- The week’s new indicators, signals and alerts
- Weekly trading ideas, technical analysis and market forecasts
- The week’s best trading opportunities (where our research gives traders an edge)
First 30 days free
Try TradingEdge Weekly for free
Sign up for a weekly roundup of our key sentiment, seasonality and quantitative trading insights.