Interactive charts providing sentiment for Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and ETF's
The subscriber's section of SentimenTrader.com provides interactive charts for multiple markets
including Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and ETF's. These charts and sentiment indicators are built using a data-driven
driven approach with a focus on transparency of signal creation and interpretation.
Features of the service include:
- A data-driven approach
- Access to over 2300 sentiment indicators and signals
- Sentiment measures for Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and ETF's
- Proprietary Social Sentiment measures for active ETF's
- Ability to Backtest all indicators against various
Indexes and timeframes. Premium subscribers get access to all history for backtests while Basic subscribers
get access to the last five years of history.
- Daily updates on overall market sentiment
- Daily Sentiment Report with actionable information about the markets
- Proprietary research and reporting on sentiment and the markets
- Proprietary models using sentiment to provide short, medium and long term views on the markets
- Interactive charts that allow you to analyze sentiment data combined with Price data
- Ability to save your favorite indicators / signals for quick analysis
- Access to data for our models via CSV download
- For Premium subscribers, access to recent history (last 90 days in most cases) of our data via CSV download.
- For institutional clients, a Premium Data service is available that provides access
to data for all indicators and signals available on the site via CSV download and via a RESTful API (available for an additional fee).
As a way to introduce our service, this video provides an overview of the basic features and functionality
found within the site. Additionally, you can click here to learn more about our services.
Interested in learning more about our service?