Stop wasting time searching all over the web for stock market sentiment indicators.
The subscriber's section of sentimenTrader.com currently updates over 90 sentiment-related guides in an easy-to-view format. For a list of available indicators, see below.
For each indicator, we make available detailed background information, guidelines for use and interpretation, and historical examples. In addition, we provide a Backtesting Engine to allow users to backtest sentiment indicators against various Indexes and timeframes.
Every model and indicator has a fully interactive chart. These charts:
- Allow you to zoom, pinch and scroll through history
- Allow you to plot a moving average, external ETF or stock, another index or a related secondary stock market sentiment indicator
- Allow you to print the chart or save as an image
- Allow you to see related charts and background information
- Allow you to invert the axis to better compare against price history
- Allow you to save (or unsave) from your customized list of favorite charts
Here is an example of one of our charts using the VIX Term Structure:
Below is a snapshot of a part of our Complete List page for equities. There is also a page for bonds and one for commodities. The pages give the name and link to the indicator, what group it belongs to, its most appropriate time frame, closing value, change, date of the latest data, and a quick-glance icon that highlights any extremes in sentiment.